Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Homework for January 27, 2016

This is the homework for today


English(A&A)

  • Post draft 1 in google classroom by 3pm.
  • Type out online draft 2 and make sure it is grammarly checked by "My Grammarly". Remember to use SWBTS at the end. Turn in the draft in google classroom by 10pm.

Maths
  • Do assignment 2.1
  • Do number lines worksheet
I&E
  • Think of what are the different ways of looking at the half of 13
  • Brain storm for cookie challenge
Higher Chinese
  • Read the 3 chinese compo samples
  • Do chinese compo draft as tomorrow we will be writing the chinese composition in class
Science
  • Do your line graph (if have not done)
ADMT
  • Do scamper worksheet (if have not done)
  • Remember to bring your art kit every lesson
This is all the homework for today. Please tell me what the normal chinese homework is and tell me if I miss out any homework.

13 comments:

  1. So you were supposed to do today...not me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Oh said that it was me for Wednesday, the day after Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, I don't know what to do as the chinese draft

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought chinese teacher says that we need to do draft

    ReplyDelete
  5. Draft 3 is due on Friday. Draft 2 is due today

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. no...they were talking about HCL draft...but thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  8. no...they were talking about HCL draft...but thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.