Monday, January 25, 2016

Homework for 25/1/16

English:
File Check on 26th January. Please file all necessary worksheets.

Math:
Go to Math Blog and watch the first two videos on the Real Numbers section.

ADMT:
•Form and SCAMPER worksheets- hand in this Thursday.
•Texture WS- Next Monday
•Reminder: Bring Art Kit every lesson.

AA:
Finish up EL 1st handwritten draft by Wednesday.

Admin:
To sign up for Breakfast Meeting on 16th Feb, go to Students Blog. 

So far I have these on my list, notify me if theres changes to make and anything I missed out, especially the HCL homework.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone, please remember to write or type out your science-fiction essays (first draft) before Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought first draft only can handwritten? Second draft then type...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.