Monday, January 18, 2016

18 January 2016 Homework

Language arts :



  • Read and complete the first page of 'The Loaded Dog'
  • Read and complete the first page of 'The Copy'
  • Please print out your copy of the reading programme cover page if you did not receive it. It's on BlendSpace
Mathematics :

  • Please complete your Alternative Assessment by Friday.

ADMT:

  • Complete the colour wheel worksheet. It's due on the next ADMT lesson ( Wednesday )

I hope I haven't missed out anything. Feel free to tell me if I missed out anything. Thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. Sian Yin, please blog homework earlier next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sian Yin, please blog homework earlier next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. I only reached home at 3 something, So I din't manage to blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And by the way didn't Mrs Ong said hand in next week?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.